Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Into The Minds Of Men


I have a theory.  It's a big one, but it may change the world as we know it. It could usher in a whole new society of women and men who actually communicate effectively.  I have long been curious about the different forms of English that those of us who use it speak, but I think I've narrowed it down to differences not in age, occupation, fiscal issues or different cultural influences.  No, I think it boils down to gender.  I believe men and women speak completely different languages and I'm out to prove my theory correct.

The experiment: I am calling all women with a significant male in their lives, be it a partner, a friend, a sibling, whatever.  All you need is someone male to talk to, that you are trying to communicate with in order for an idea to be understood.  Now, the next time you need to communicate with this individual, insert various words into the sentences you will be using to transfer the idea in your brainspace to theirs.

Words you can use: Any word referring to the woman's private areas or sex, formal or slang. Pet names allowed.

Example: "Hey honey, I'd really like to boobs take a long bath tonight.  Could you keep an eye on the kids while I soak in the tub sex."

Record your results. 

The next time you need to communicate, eliminate the inserted words.

Do this several times over the course of a few days.

Report results back to me via the comments section of this blog.

If I am correct, those times where you inserted the key words into that which you are trying to communicate, you will be better heard, understood and/or paid attention to.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment